Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Life's Puzzle

Today is a dreary rainy day here in NC where I am and on days like today, you tend to be in more and in my house that means more time to think.

As I am sitting here, I have been able to reflect on my life over the last few years. There has been a lot of things that most people would call BAD that have happened in my life (as does in everyone's life). I, on the other hand, am not so sure. I am finding myself having a harder and harder time really defining what is GOOD or BAD anymore. Things use to be so cut and dry. At one point in my life, I thought I had it all figured out but then I began to learn many of life's lessons. Lessons that made me stop and look and think. Lessons that started me asking myself questions. Deep questions at that. Soul searching I guess you could say.

I don't know where I am really going with this except that It is my first blog EVER and it seemed like a good place to start. A lot of the lessons I have learned are amazing to me. Philosophies and thought processes that will never allow me to be the same again. The funny thing about learning is, once you have really learned something, you never forget it. It always applies. I think that's why I find myself searching for more knowledge each and every day. It has become a small addiction for me. Everyday I wake up and wonder...what will I learn today? I wonder if others have that same feeling?

Well I guess, for me, this is a start. I think I will take some time each day to blog about what I am learning, how it applies and where that knowledge will take me. I don't know that anyone could ever "FIGURE IT OUT" but I am sure going to enjoy the journey toward that destination because I think, in all actuality, the Journey IS the destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment