Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Logitech Prize Pack

Well today was my 38th Birthday and I was really hoping Logitech would call today to tell me we were selected as the NYC Host. Guess what? That did't happen. However, as I arrived home from my Family Birthday get together, there sat a HUGE box that said Logitech Host With The Most Prize Pack.

That's right. The prize pack for making the Final 9 in the contest got delivered on my Birthday. Crazy huh? The box contained...
V220 Cordless Optical Mouse
MX Anywhere Mouse
K800 Wireless Illuminated Keyboard
Z-506 Sourround Sound Speakers
Logitech Squeeze Box Radio
Pure-Fi Anywhere 2 Portable Speakers
Ultimate Ears 700 Earbuds
Logitech Harmony One Remote
Logitech Speaker Lapdesk N700
ClearChat PC Wireless Headphones

...and lets not forget to mention the HD Pro Webcam C910 they had already sent me. WOW!

This is what I think is REALLY cool. I received all this on my Birthday but I wouldn't have gotten any of it with out the help, hard work and dedication of GREAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU. So ultimately, this was given to me by ALL of you for my Birthday and for that I am greatful and want to say THANK YOU! As great a gift as the Prize Pack is, having such great friends and people like you in my life is the Greatest Gift anyone could ever ask for. We are Truly Blessed. Thank you once again and know we love you all!

Stay Focused & Feel Good!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

8 comments:

  1. well if u didnt get the call...at least u got the birthday present...lol,,,still waiting for the good news...happy birthday again new friend...hope u have many more...rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I LUV LOGITECH!!!! I think everything I have is logitech, except for my computer itself... replaced all the other crap and now have great stuff!!!! YAY!!! Ana D, ILM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great Birthday Present!!!! Hopefully the "call" will come soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's what I call a b-day present!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got a good B-Day present but,well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well deserved Bill! Congratulations and enjoy the rest of your Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Bill, if it hadn't been for you, I never would have known that Logitech had all those products. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete